• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

husband accused of sexual abuse on stepdaughter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shay-Pari'e

momoffour said:
I'm sorry you are all getting the wrong idea of what happened!! My daughter is innocent... I thought this was a serious site. I don't appreciate some of the comments that I see.
What the hell are you talking about? Isn't everyone here telling you to call the cops on him and get her help?

I don't appreciate you laying this story on our lap and then not coming back and saying Thankyou!

justalayman

momoffour said:
I'm sorry you are all getting the wrong idea of what happened!! My daughter is innocent... I thought this was a serious site. I don't appreciate some of the comments that I see.
What the dickens are you talking about. Everyone that posted has shown great concern for your daughters situation. The "lolita" thing and others is not blaming your daughter, they were reffering to excuses your husband may/can try to use.

Get with the program gal, take care of your kids NOW.

This is not a wait and see thing.

Just Blue

momoffour said:

No one has the wrong idea...when we write something and put the rolled eyes face next to it...it means we are being sarcastic...

It troubles me that out of all the comments here this is all you respond to...Please help your daughter...she needs you!

Zepher...No offence intended...:eek:

momoffour

I've taken your advice. I went to my priest and he did call the authorities and we did report it to the police. Now, I wait and see what happens. In the meantime, I am trying to keep my kids safe and continue their lives as normal as possible. I've reassured my daughter, that she did the right thing by telling me and we will all be ok.

S

shell007

Husbands CAN BE REPLACED!!! YOUR CHILD CAN NOT!

Do what's best for her, as the other posters have already stated repeatedly. I won't repeat.

Just Blue

momoffour said:
I've taken your advice. I went to my priest and he did call the authorities and we did report it to the police. Now, I wait and see what happens. In the meantime, I am trying to keep my kids safe and continue their lives as normal as possible. I've reassured my daughter, that she did the right thing by telling me and we will all be ok.

You need to keep the kids away from your husband till he is either cleared or arrested on these charges....And you need to get your daughter some help right away!!

Good luck to you all...Please tell your daughter how much respect I have for her ...this must be very difficult for her to do....again good luck to your whole family!!

bay

Edit to add information: I have found this website....it is very good...

http://childmolestationprevention.org/pages/resources.html

Last edited:

momoffour

I'm sorry. :( I'm just a little freaked out right now. It just happened and I'm numb. I do appreciate all of your help and encouragement. Thank you. :eek:

Shay-Pari'e

I'm sure you are. There is still something you need to do. Please get some things together and leave the house with the kids untill he is detained.

momoffour

baystategirl said:
You need to keep the kids away from your husband till he is either cleared or arrested on these charges....And you need to get your daughter some help right away!!

Good luck to you all...Please tell your daughter how much respect I have for her ...this must be very difficult for her to do....again good luck to your whole family!!

bay

Edit to add information: I have found this website....it is very good...

http://childmolestationprevention.org/pages/resources.html

Thank you. I am working on getting her help. Thank you for the website, also.

Shay-Pari'e

momoffour said:
No. He's out of the house for the time being. He knows that he cannot be here.
Ok, good. One of your next steps is a restraining order untill he is either convicted or cleared.

Last edited:

Just Blue

momoffour said:
I'm sorry. :( I'm just a little freaked out right now. It just happened and I'm numb. I do appreciate all of your help and encouragement. Thank you. :eek:

I do understand...please understand that a lot of us have read hundreds of posts where the child has been abused and the mom either didn't believe or chose not to believe their child...it gets very frustrating and heart-breaking to think of the poor kids traped in these situations...so if we jumped on you a bit...I am sorry...I do wish you and your daughter the very best!!:)

S

shell007

momoffour said:
Best wishes to you and your daughter! Good luck!:) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">