• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I Certainly don't want to violate so answer please...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Florida

I am currently under a temp injunction associated with DV that are erroneous, baseless and without merit yet an order none the less. The standard in Florida, no contact, can't come near, no third party contact, electronic...you get it. This is the new America where your guilty till proven innocent now and during the ride? we're going to ruin your life in the process....

I recently found that a covert DCF investigation was made in the window of our separation which I was never interviewed and or discussed issues associated with the allegations. While the report clears me of any physical abuse (you don't say, really?) it goes on the mention mental abuse saying "verified" which would lead one to think I am verbally abusive and I'm not nor is there any instance I am aware of.

The case update mentions my arrest and the case was subsequently closed recently as of late January.

Here is my question. Is responding to this DCF report and the assertions within it breaching the standard IO via 3rd party? I'm not trying to contact her by any means, I'm responding to requested documents associated with a DCF report that I knew nothing about and was never interviewed for.

They mention in the report that the reporter is a quadriplegic which is a definitive condition. The reporter is far from that condition and in my response, I attached pictures of walking trails and holding items in a normal way.

Would responding to this report that has my name and hers on it violate my injunction order?

Thanks

quincy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Florida

I am currently under a temp injunction associated with DV that are erroneous, baseless and without merit yet an order none the less. ...

... I recently found that a covert DCF investigation was made in the window of our separation which I was never interviewed and or discussed issues associated with the allegations. While the report clears me of any physical abuse (you don't say, really?) it goes on the mention mental abuse saying "verified" which would lead one to think I am verbally abusive and I'm not nor is there any instance I am aware of.

The case update mentions my arrest and the case was subsequently closed recently as of late January.

Here is my question. Is responding to this DCF report and the assertions within it breaching the standard IO via 3rd party? I'm not trying to contact her by any means, I'm responding to requested documents associated with a DCF report that I knew nothing about and was never interviewed for.

They mention in the report that the reporter is a quadriplegic which is a definitive condition. The reporter is far from that condition and in my response, I attached pictures of walking trails and holding items in a normal way.

Would responding to this report that has my name and hers on it violate my injunction order?

Thanks
You respond to any false allegations when you attend the hearing on the temporary injunction. Take whatever evidence you have to the hearing and present it then. The judge will weigh what is presented and determine based on this whether to make the temporary injunction a permanent one.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
You respond to any false allegations when you attend the hearing on the temporary injunction. Take whatever evidence you have to the hearing and present it then. The judge will weigh what is presented and determine based on this whether to make the temporary injunction a permanent one.
While I agree with you, if he wants to appeal DCF's findings, he has to go through DCF and needs to contact them with regards to the allegations. If abuse has been substantiated/verified, OP can find himself listed in a database for abuse for many years unless he fights to have his name removed.

Curious to know though, would that be a violation to ask for clarification and submission of a response to the report? Are / will they be a 3rd party if I respond?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Curious to know though, would that be a violation to ask for clarification and submission of a response to the report? Are / will they be a 3rd party if I respond?
No. A third party is someone you contact asking them to contact the protected party. DCF is NOT a third party.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">