• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I find that some ppl on here are very rude

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

greyskyeyes

People come to this site for advice not to be treated ignorantly by so called no it alls That are very judgmental . Check your morals . You have offended ppl you don't know and what their lives are like and why they are in the situation were in

Proserpina

People come to this site for advice not to be treated ignorantly by so called no it alls That are very judgmental . Check your morals . You have offended ppl you don't know and what their lives are like and why they are in the situation were in

Please make sure to get your refund on the way out.

CdwJava

Perhaps if you answered the simple question about who it was that beat you up so badly if not the person you told the police it was? Unfortunately, if you told one lie, then any recanting and change of the story would be automatically suspect and even if you dimed off the TRUE suspect, the defense would have a built in argument for reasonable doubt.

So, do the right thing and tell the truth. But, do so AFTER consulting with a lawyer.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
You were given some very solid advice. Too bad you'd rather continue playing the victim.

Antigone*

Sheeesh, you have got very thin skin. You should see a doctor for that. While you're there ask for a referral to see a psychiatrist as well.

Oh, and I have to say this before Zigner does

US LAW ONLY!!!

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
She posted her state in the thread with the question. I'm so lucky to live in the same one. Yay me. :(

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Honestly, the advice I give is the same as what I would give (and have given) to people I know. The difference is that people I know generally don't get a case of the but-but-but's.

okay being that you obviously lack a command of the written englis language...

who are these PPL? what are PPL? are they some kind of chinchilla monkeys things that we've offended?? lol...im sorry but we've offended the ppl or whatever that acronym stands forms...

now did ya mean PEOPLE???? and have fun in court explaining everything when the rude mean judge asks you to pony up some explanations....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Antigone*

okay being that you obviously lack a command of the written englis language...

who are these PPL? what are PPL? are they some kind of chinchilla monkeys things that we've offended?? lol...im sorry but we've offended the ppl or whatever that acronym stands forms...

now did ya mean PEOPLE???? and have fun in court explaining everything when the rude mean judge asks you to pony up some explanations....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:Someone else I know could also use a refresher course:cool:, but I ain't sayin any names:cool:

AHA

Since this thread was started to just aggravate people (meaning you are no better than the rude people!) and contains no legal issue at all, DELETE IT ASAP and move on with your life!!!!!!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">