• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I gently slapped my wife for her own interest,

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anusdr

I gently slapped my wife for her own interest, but unfortunately police saw this and jumped in our matter, and put me in jail, my wife arranged for the bail for me, we don’t want any police interruption or court case from our side, but I have to present in California court ….now what will happen in court, I am from other country and here for next 3-4 months, kindly suggest

Proserpina

I gently slapped my wife for her own interest, but unfortunately police saw this and jumped in our matter, and put me in jail, my wife arranged for the bail for me, we don’t want any police interruption or court case from our side, but I have to present in California court ….now what will happen in court, I am from other country and here for next 3-4 months, kindly suggest

Uh...

You assaulted your wife.

That is a crime here in the United States. You now have no choice in what the court does - they are already involved.

You need an attorney, quite honestly.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Bubba will show you what slap and tickle for your own interest *really* means, butt-doc. You'll enjoy it, I think.

What you did is illegal in our fine country. Go home if you want to slap around a woman. :mad:

pattytx

And, by the way, the DA has the right to press charges even without your wife's consent. And good for them for doing so. I hope your wife also gets counseling, because any woman that is hit and thinks it isn't a problem needs counseling just as much as you do.

LdiJ

Unless your wife was passed out on the ground and you were gently slapping her hoping to get a reaction, while at the same time screaming for someone to call an ambulance, you have a serious problem.

That is about the only scenario in which it would be acceptable to slap your wife, "for her own interest".

You may find that this incident will cause you to be deported from the US. If you are deported you will not be able to get a visa to return for at least 10 years.

You had best get your affairs in order...particularly any financial ties that you may have to the US.

Just Blue

I think I will find you and "gently" kick you in the balls... for you own interest of course!! ;)

Nah..Just kiddin'!!

I won't be gentle. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">