• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I sent my bodybuilding photos to a to be 18-year-old girl on facebook ...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kersoz2003

Hi thanks in advance first.I am 32 years old male and I sent my bodybuilding photos ( not any sexuality ) , just upper part of my body on facebook to a girl who says she is to be 18. After I sent the pictures she said : oh nice and smiled. Later I told her I looked and she has a good body too and nice breasts and asked her are they nice cause of sports ? She answered me not to ask questions like that .But I told her not be shame of me .I am just asking questions nothing else. After that I asked her to send full body photos of me which again having no sexuality . She at first said no. After I say please she said ok send me I am waiting. At that moment I tought It would not be a good thing to send those photos even they arent sexual. So I canceled them and didnt send. And stopped talking to her for 20 minutes until someone added me on facebook (which is obviously fake ) and told me she would turn me to prosecution and also told me how dare I send nude photos of me to child. However they are not nude , not sexual , just upper part like bodybuilders. So I talked to her in a polite way and told her that I have no such intentions and didn't send those kind of pictures. And even the girl told me she is to be 18 soon. (which I wrongly read as "she is 18 " )so not a child . So after all she didnt say anything and blocked me on facebook. After that I removed all my data , name , pictures etc and and suspended my facebook account. and also blocked the girl (but didnt remove the messages to prove that she wanted to see my photos )

Now My question is this . Here is what the rules of Turkish courts for sexual abuse of children .Now If you kindly read this can you tell me what sentence shall I get , or will I get any ? ( As the girl is nearly 18 and willing to see my body photos and I had no other bad thing against her )

HERE IS THE RULE OF TURKISH COURT :

TCK.103 ( rule number)

Sexual Abuse of Children

1) Any person who sexually abuses a minor shall be sentenced to a penalty of imprisonment for a term of three to eight years. Sexual abuse means
a) any act of a sexual nature against a minor who has not completed fifteen years of age or, though having completed fifteen years, lacks the competence to understand the meaning and consequences of such acts
b) sexual acts conducted against any other minor with the use of force, threat, deception or any other method which affects the willingness of the child
2) Where the sexual abuse occurs as a result of the insertion of an organ or a similar object into the body, a penalty of imprisonment for a term of eight to fifteen years shall be imposed.
3) Where the sexual assault is committed by the direct ascendant, second or third degree blood relative, step father, the adoptive parent, guardian, tutor, teacher, carer, other persons in charge of providing health services or who bears the obligation for protection or supervision, or through abuse of the invluence derived from a working relationship or is committed together by more than one person; the penalty to be imposed in accordance with the above sections shall be increased by half.
4) Where the sexual assault is committed against a minor described in section one (a) by force or threat, the penalty to be imposed in accordance with the above sections shall be increased by half.
5) Where any force or violence, used with the aim of sexual assault leads to any aggravated injury on account of its consequences, the provisions of that offence shall apply in addition.
6) Where the offence results in the impairment of the physical or mental health of the victim, a penalty of imprisoment for a term of not less than fifteen years shall be imposed.
7) Where the offence leads the victim to enter a vegetative state or die, a penalty of aggravated life imprisonment shall be imposed.

anearthw

Then ask a Turkish legal resource, American laws are different and irrelevant.

Also, calling an unclothed photo a "bodybuilding" photo does not make it so. Unless you are greased up and in smugglers panties on a stage for a trophy, that's just called a regular nearly naked photo for trolling online little girls. At least here it is, maybe not in turkey ;)

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Note, it's not written in English.....

http://www.turkhukuksitesi.com/mevzuat.php?mid=3934

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">