• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I still want to fight back but whose is the enemy?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KASHAH

What is the name of your state Nevada.

:eek::(:confused:I'll just tell my story and hope someone can offer some help.
I came to Las Vegas in 2004 after selling my mobile home for $50,000.00. I had used the money to purchase my half of a mobile home in a park for seniors and entrusted the rest to my fiance. I sold all my belongings and he and I traveled cross country to Las Vegas. I stayed in Vegas and he went back to finish up his last months to his retirement.
Just days before he was to arrive, I learned he was cheating. I took it hard, here I was in a strange place, I didn't know anyone nor family to turn to. So, I stayed. I owned half the home and he had the rest of my money, I didn't know what to do. Of course, he, now, was in Las Vegas, he was the" Fox in the Hen House."

Also, his attitude towards me turned nasty. I couldn't do or say anything right, if I liked a program on TV, it was for idiots. Everything was criticized, criticized and put downs in public was the norm. After awhile I started questioning myself. I got depressed, he is very good at it, ever see the old movie "Gas Light?" That was him. I went from a happy person, with humor and joy to just a big depressed mess.
It finally came to a head over his, activities and we agreed to part ways. He was financially far better off then I so we agreed he'd stay in that house and he'd help me finance my own place..
Off to the realtors were we explained the situation, I found a nice mobile home for seniors and everything fell together at the same time, I was moving in and needed "Proof of Ownership" and given the dealers"Bill of Sale"..Up there was my name but, it wasn't mine in the final papers, my name somehow got left off everything. He owned my home and to make matters worse he sells the other, one at a loss, takes the money and buys another not 7 houses away.
And he never left, or did he ever let me have any peace.
I must have made a thousand phone calls trying to get help but couldn't find anyone.. I called the police once, I wanted it on record, the abuse and the theft but who got locked up? Me. The police just said, we have a nut here and off I went..I asked them about all the abuse, no bruises, no abuse, asked them about my money, I was nuts, they didn't care even a speck about what I was trying to tell them, just some crazy lady..

Of all I've been through, I remember that as, horrible. To get pulled from your house and thrown into shackles is terrifying, specially to a women whose being abused.
I bet you think it was going to get better for me, in custody, under protection? If you thought so, wrong, I have two medics straight from hell, a young women with straight blonde hair rode in the back with, telling me they could do anything they wanted to me, I had no rights. So they both enjoyed making fun of the crazy person at one point the women put rubbery hands on the side of my head and face and pushed until I thought my neck would break. I now receive a"Demand" letter, the bill for my ride.
I have so much more to add, I'm now far away from my tormentors. I guess I'll take it as a happy ending but I lost my home and whatever money to the beast in my story and my good hearted neighbors have my car and whatever they left.
I'm trying to get my car. They got everything and I'm hiding from the world but the tough Irish in me still wants to fight back but I don't know how or where to begin. The beast is planning on moving right into my house with his new, wife 25 years younger then me, selling his other home..and they are "Swingers"and so they'll be, "Swinging" happily ever after at my expense.

Please be kind in your retort.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

mistoffolees

OP, you really need an attorney.

If you're being charged with a crime, you can get one appointed for you. If not, you really need to see about getting one.

Hot Topic

You needed to cut out all the soap opera, irrelevant details and get down to exactly what you expected us to help you with.

The Beast took advantage of you. But who picked the Beast?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state Nevada.

:eek::(:confused:I'll just tell my story and hope someone can offer some help.
I came to Las Vegas in 2004 after selling my mobile home for $50,000.00. I had used the money to purchase my half of a mobile home in a park for seniors and entrusted the rest to my fiance. I sold all my belongings and he and I traveled cross country to Las Vegas. I stayed in Vegas and he went back to finish up his last months to his retirement.
Just days before he was to arrive, I learned he was cheating. I took it hard, here I was in a strange place, I didn't know anyone nor family to turn to. So, I stayed. I owned half the home and he had the rest of my money, I didn't know what to do. Of course, he, now, was in Las Vegas, he was the" Fox in the Hen House."

Also, his attitude towards me turned nasty. I couldn't do or say anything right, if I liked a program on TV, it was for idiots. Everything was criticized, criticized and put downs in public was the norm. After awhile I started questioning myself. I got depressed, he is very good at it, ever see the old movie "Gas Light?" That was him. I went from a happy person, with humor and joy to just a big depressed mess.
It finally came to a head over his, activities and we agreed to part ways. He was financially far better off then I so we agreed he'd stay in that house and he'd help me finance my own place..
Off to the realtors were we explained the situation, I found a nice mobile home for seniors and everything fell together at the same time, I was moving in and needed "Proof of Ownership" and given the dealers"Bill of Sale"..Up there was my name but, it wasn't mine in the final papers, my name somehow got left off everything. He owned my home and to make matters worse he sells the other, one at a loss, takes the money and buys another not 7 houses away.
And he never left, or did he ever let me have any peace.
I must have made a thousand phone calls trying to get help but couldn't find anyone.. I called the police once, I wanted it on record, the abuse and the theft but who got locked up? Me. The police just said, we have a nut here and off I went..I asked them about all the abuse, no bruises, no abuse, asked them about my money, I was nuts, they didn't care even a speck about what I was trying to tell them, just some crazy lady..

Of all I've been through, I remember that as, horrible. To get pulled from your house and thrown into shackles is terrifying, specially to a women whose being abused.
I bet you think it was going to get better for me, in custody, under protection? If you thought so, wrong, I have two medics straight from hell, a young women with straight blonde hair rode in the back with, telling me they could do anything they wanted to me, I had no rights. So they both enjoyed making fun of the crazy person at one point the women put rubbery hands on the side of my head and face and pushed until I thought my neck would break. I now receive a"Demand" letter, the bill for my ride.
I have so much more to add, I'm now far away from my tormentors. I guess I'll take it as a happy ending but I lost my home and whatever money to the beast in my story and my good hearted neighbors have my car and whatever they left.
I'm trying to get my car. They got everything and I'm hiding from the world but the tough Irish in me still wants to fight back but I don't know how or where to begin. The beast is planning on moving right into my house with his new, wife 25 years younger then me, selling his other home..and they are "Swingers"and so they'll be, "Swinging" happily ever after at my expense.

Please be kind in your retort.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
**A: thanks for your post. That is my kind retort.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">