• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I took the plea bargain for a crime I didn't commit.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

casper1157

Washington State.

Titled
I took the plea bargain for a crime I didn't commit.
I was charged with Asault 4 DV & 2 counts of subjecting minor children to domestic violence. With a 361 day jail sentence and a $5000 fine if im not in compliance with the court order.

I was intimaded into a false confession / plea bargain.
I took the plea bargain in hopes that I would see my 2 sons before there mother took them to California in 2 days.
While an argument between the children's mother and I there was contact but not in a malicious manor.
Out of anger she called police.
We had been fighting for some time about her moving and taking our 2 sons to California with the possibility of not seing them for some time.
She had told police when they arrived that it may have been an accident and she was angry and wanted me to leave.
Becouse there was a red mark on her head near the left temple they assumed that is where we had made contact.
The police state one fact in there report that there was no marks on me from any sort of contact.
The red mark they referd to was from her thumb and forefinger. As she sat at her desk before the argument she had been suporting her head with her thumb and forefinger. As we have all done as we sit.
My childrens mother had the no contact order dropped just a few days ago and contacted me since then. She didnt understand what her accusation and my arest would do to me. She informed me she has been working to find help in this matter for somtime full well knowing that there was no malicious intent.
The police report that I have receaved from the courts was not the report that was presented to me in court.
I also have read multiple inconsistencies it the reports given by the Police & subsid victim.
Im still facing a rather miserable holiday 361 days and a $5000 fine. Neither of which I can afford.
My time is running out I have no funds to suport this anymore. I am in the process of applying for disability and my income is very low.
The Quote (A public defender will just do a bare minimum) Wich I have found to be absolutely true.
Im not very smart with this legal stuff but if your willing to help im willing to give you what ever info you need.

I have a PDF copy of the report if needed I will GLADLY sent you a copy.
Just so you know there is a page missing from the written statement done by my children's mother.
This is another inconsistency in the work of our finest court system in Washington.
Please this is a very serious matter to me for many reasons. My boys for one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">