• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

iam going to court for protective order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

frank eba

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? district of columbia , my ex girlfriend filed a protective order against me which i was not aware of till 2 day ago, now iam going to court for evidential hearing ,we work with the same company, i can not afford to lose my job at this point of my life, i have no money to hire a lawyer, how do i fight this case

Isis1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? district of columbia , my ex girlfriend filed a protective order against me which i was not aware of till 2 day ago, now iam going to court for evidential hearing ,we work with the same company, i can not afford to lose my job at this point of my life, i have no money to hire a lawyer, how do i fight this case
do you work in the same department?

on what grounds is she claiming abuse? were the police called to an incident?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">