• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

kicking gf out with danco on me.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ztheis04

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Minnesota

My gf will not leave my house. She has serious bulimia and emotional issues. The last time she was suicidal I called the police and I was brought to jail and charged with dom. assault. Now there is a danco in effect on me. Her mom brought her back to my house and she has been here ever since. I feel absolutely powerless in this situation. How do I get her out without being charged with a danco violation now???

Any help is greatly appreciated.

xylene

You need to get a lawyer.

Why were you charged with a crime of domestic violence?

You need a lawyer, like yesterday.

mistoffolees

You need to get a lawyer.

Why were you charged with a crime of domestic violence?

You need a lawyer, like yesterday.
And one of the things you'll discuss is how to legally evict her from your house. You can't simply throw her out, you'll need to follow the legal process for your state.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Minnesota

My gf will not leave my house. She has serious bulimia and emotional issues. The last time she was suicidal I called the police and I was brought to jail and charged with dom. assault. Now there is a danco in effect on me. Her mom brought her back to my house and she has been here ever since. I feel absolutely powerless in this situation. How do I get her out without being charged with a danco violation now???

Any help is greatly appreciated.
I would suggest that you find a new place to live temporarily, as YOU are in violation of the no contact order if you remain in the house where she lives.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">