• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal escape plan from abusive lawyer husband

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lifeisgood666

Yes, right, his legal settlement. There is a story behind this settlement. I am just asking. I am not really into trying to rob the guy.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Yes, right, his legal settlement. There is a story behind this settlement. I am just asking. I am not really into trying to rob the guy.
And yet you are being beaten and putting your daughter in danger but you exchange that for cash?

I'm done. The fact that you want to exchange CASH for safety is ridiculous. If CPS walks in and removes your child, how much cash is that worth?

Lifeisgood666

I already understood. Thank you for all the comments again. It is hard to see things right in distress, brain wash and fear. I needed some of your criticism.

Silverplum

I already understood. Thank you for all the comments again. It is hard to see things right in distress, brain wash and fear. I needed some of your criticism.
You've been told what to do. But one more resource never hurts: http://www.thehotline.org/

All of the money and custody are useless if you're dead. Please get help NOW. TODAY.

Eekamouse

You've been married for two short years and have suffered all kinds of abuse yet you're hanging around, wanting a piece of his work comp settlement? It must not be that bad if you're willing to stick it out in the hopes of getting a chunk of his settlement. I'm sure your children don't mind the wait.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Sadly, if I knew who OP was, I would have to report her for child endangerment. Because she is endangering her children... and not just the child with her husband. They should be removed from her if she can't (or won't) protect them. That is fact.

Lifeisgood666

Thank you for your comment Eekamouse. I may find you as a person who did not have mush hardship in life to come along so aggressively. I did not know there are shelters out there, I thought as he told me I would lose my kids as I was not self-sufficient. But I found a source of earning money (with an infant on your hands 24/7 care). I need to have a secured Internet to work, while I have kids to watch full time. I will not be able to make money while I don't have a home with the Internet. It is takes a lot to take your kids on the street. But the only right point was that I should be thinking first of safety of my children. I even did not know it was pure abuse until recently. I thought he had to brake my leg or punch my face.

Lifeisgood666

As I am here talking about it and asking for advice, I am stepping up as a parent and i will provide my children a safe environment immediately.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Thank you for your comment Eekamouse. I may find you as a person who did not have mush hardship in life to come along so aggressively. I did not know there are shelters out there, I thought as he told me I would lose my kids as I was not self-sufficient. But I found a source of earning money (with an infant on your hands 24/7 care). I need to have a secured Internet to work, while I have kids to watch full time. I will not be able to make money while I don't have a home with the Internet. It is takes a lot to take your kids on the street. But the only right point was that I should be thinking first of safety of my children. I even did not know it was pure abuse until recently. I thought he had to brake my leg or punch my face.
Don't ever assume no one here has suffered hardship. Don't ever do that. You come across as arrogant with that assumption and yet you are not in a place to be arrogant. I told a multitude of posts ago to get out. What have you done to move towards that?

Lifeisgood666

I called shelters and a church and asked them what do I need to have with me to be admitted. As I said in the original post I was packed with hidden luggage.

Lifeisgood666

I was looking for a room to rent a few days ago. I had no success because people don't really want to rent a room to a woman with 2 children. And that I stay at home. They want a professional most of the time, who has a stable income and not home much.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">