• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mental health program help?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

johnbs1997

i currently live in ny and am part of a program where people with mental illness live until they transition to living on their own. I have been living here for a year. A few months ago an older man moved in and has been both verbally abusive to staff and resindents he has used derogotory slang shoved someone against the wall pulled a womans hair and has threatened people. I have tried filing a complaint yet the behavior continues the staff have not removed him from the saftey of others saying its part of his illness. It has negativly impacted my treatment and i am not sure what to do. All i want is for me and others to be treated respectfully but i do not wish to be kicked out of the north star program. Any advice would be helpful, thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">