• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Minor/Minor Family Molestation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ajones92

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Delaware
My little sister is alleging that my cousin (female) and I (female) molested (touching) her when she was 5, which would make me 11 and my cousin 12. Could you please inform me of the statue of limitations on molestation cases and the acts that could be taken out if they were to believe her? How can i fight the allegations because I've never done such thing? Also, I have a 2 month old son, could he be taken from me?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Delaware
My little sister is alleging that my cousin (female) and I (female) molested (touching) her when she was 5, which would make me 11 and my cousin 12. Could you please inform me of the statue of limitations on molestation cases and the acts that could be taken out if they were to believe her? How can i fight the allegations because I've never done such thing? Also, I have a 2 month old son, could he be taken from me?
How old is your sister now?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">