• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mother in laws EX is threatening me!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mrsconfused

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

He is telling my brother in law if I want to make it to my 23rd birthday I better mind my own business. He is saying he is going to cut my sister in law into pieces and hide her because he know where to hide bodies. He is telling my mother in law that she is going to get what is coming to her. I have 2 small children at home and I'm scared! What the heck can I do? I've already called the police and I'm waiting for the detective to call me back on Monday. He is trying to find out where I live, but he already knows where I work at. All he has to do if follow me one day. I'm scared what do I do?

Isis1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

He is telling my brother in law if I want to make it to my 23rd birthday I better mind my own business. He is saying he is going to cut my sister in law into pieces and hide her because he know where to hide bodies. He is telling my mother in law that she is going to get what is coming to her. I have 2 small children at home and I'm scared! What the heck can I do? I've already called the police and I'm waiting for the detective to call me back on Monday. He is trying to find out where I live, but he already knows where I work at. All he has to do if follow me one day. I'm scared what do I do?
i'm slightly confused on WHO is threatening you.

what proof do you have of these threats? phone calls? letters? word of mouth?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">