• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my vacation to las vegas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jojo23

i live in california and had a little vacation time with my boyfriend in las vegas we both got really drunk and we ended up fithing in the middle of the street some one called the cops. my boyfriend didnt hit me i was the one that rip his shirt off and he was just trying to get away so he left and i was really upset. i just sat there and cry so one of his family members walked up to me to see if i was ok but befor i could tell him anything the cops got there and arested him i told them that he didnt do anything to me and that nothing had happend but they didnt believe me because i was drunk and they say someone in a car passing by called it in. so they told me to go home and that he was going to jail i told them nothing happend and that i didnt now my way around i had no money just my id and buss pass to go home so i did i went home. months later i got a subpoena from the court and his friend called me and said that he needs me to go to court to say what happend because he could get deported but i have no money and no way of transportation DOES IT AFFECT ME IF I DONT GO can i don anything to help him from california

jojo23

i live in california and had a little vacation time with my boyfriend in las vegas we both got really drunk and we ended up fithing in the middle of the street some one called the cops. my boyfriend didnt hit me i was the one that rip his shirt off and he was just trying to get away so he left and i was really upset. i just sat there and cry so one of his family members walked up to me to see if i was ok but befor i could tell him anything the cops got there and arested him i told them that he didnt do anything to me and that nothing had happend but they didnt believe me because i was drunk and they say someone in a car passing by called it in. so they told me to go home and that he was going to jail i told them nothing happend and that i didnt now my way around i had no money just my id and buss pass to go home so i did i went home. months later i got a subpoena from the court and his friend called me and said that he needs me to go to court to say what happend because he could get deported but i have no money and no way of transportation DOES IT AFFECT ME IF I DONT GO can i don anything to help him from california[/QUOTE]

mistoffolees

i live in california and had a little vacation time with my boyfriend in las vegas we both got really drunk and we ended up fithing in the middle of the street some one called the cops. my boyfriend didnt hit me i was the one that rip his shirt off and he was just trying to get away so he left and i was really upset. i just sat there and cry so one of his family members walked up to me to see if i was ok but befor i could tell him anything the cops got there and arested him i told them that he didnt do anything to me and that nothing had happend but they didnt believe me because i was drunk and they say someone in a car passing by called it in. so they told me to go home and that he was going to jail i told them nothing happend and that i didnt now my way around i had no money just my id and buss pass to go home so i did i went home. months later i got a subpoena from the court and his friend called me and said that he needs me to go to court to say what happend because he could get deported but i have no money and no way of transportation DOES IT AFFECT ME IF I DONT GO can i don anything to help him from california
Nice. You're willing to let him go to jail or be deported if it doesn't affect you.

You need to go - find some way to come up with the money. It's not that expensive to get to Vegas from California.

Even if you don't do it for him, do it for yourself. You can get into a lot of trouble for ignoring a subpoena.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">