• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

alexishelp

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? illinios
my friend is an immigrant who's 3yrs son said his father has been touching him. In the passed he was physically violent with her and she is scared of him. she tried to get legal advise and was told that because she's illegal there was nothing she could do. i was wondering is there anything she can do?

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? illinios
my friend is an immigrant who's 3yrs son said his father has been touching him. In the passed he was physically violent with her and she is scared of him. she tried to get legal advise and was told that because she's illegal there was nothing she could do. i was wondering is there anything she can do?

She needs to call CPS immediately.

They will investigate - they don't care that she's illegal.

Who told her that she couldn't get legal advice or that there was nothing that she could do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">