• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help to follow law without been arrested

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

moithefrench

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?Arizona
after a court hearing for domestic violence that I obviously lost even that no police officer arrested me and or charge with violence of any kind was mentioned,(pro per lost most of the time)I was ordered from the judge to surrender my weapon and ammunition in 24 hours times.I had look everywhere in the little pile of personal effect I was able to pick up with me, but cannot find anything. And my big problem is that I told the judge that I had one weapon... What to do? should I go to the local enforcement office and tell them that I don't find my weapon or anything else? Will they come to my residence and look everywhere until they realize that no weapon could be found or else?will I be sent to jail? please help me to follow he law without been sent to jail and or fined....:confused:,

Last edited:

Hot Topic

Hard to believe that you can't find your gun and ammunition. Those aren't the kind of things you "lose." The judge will probably not believe you, either.

CSO286

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?Arizona
after a court hearing for domestic violence that I obviously lost even that no police officer arrested me and or charge with violence of any kind was mentioned,(pro per lost most of the time)I was ordered from the judge to surrender my weapon and ammunition in 24 hours times.I had look everywhere in the little pile of personal effect I was able to pick up with me, but cannot find anything. And my big problem is that I told the judge that I had one weapon... What to do? should I go to the local enforcement office and tell them that I don't find my weapon or anything else? Will they come to my residence and look everywhere until they realize that no weapon could be found or else?will I be sent to jail? please help me to follow he law without been sent to jail and or fined....:confused:,

:rolleyes::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You can try throwing yourself on the mercy of the court.

So what are you saying? You lost the gun and ammo? Or was it stolen?
File a police report.

Last edited:

CdwJava

All you can do is tell the truth. If you lost them, then you should probably file a report with the police. You can HOPE the court believes you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">