• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

neighbors threatened to kill me.only a matter of time

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dlkzander

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas
So here's the deal. I just moved into some new apts and everything was going fine untill I could here the neighbors through the walls. At first I wasn't sure I could here them so I listeed closely. My apt has only an inflatable bed in it, so any1 downstairs would know where I am.
I have to walk to the bus stop I should add.
Well, on the 16th I heard them talking about me.Someone was saying he was going to beat me up.so I called the police.the people downstairs can easily here me through the walls so they know when I do call them.On the 17th when I got home from work he began to yell, and scream, and threaten to find me and kill me.The girl downstairs saw that he was acting crazy, tried to calm him down, and got beat up. More threats because now he was mad he beat up his girl. Then I called the police again.
They heard,and started hitting their roof, and my floor.I saw them leave, and one guy came out with bloody pink washed hands.
I told the police what had happened, but of course when they got there...nothing.
So now when I hav to walk to the bus stop, I'm looking over my shoulder.seeing guys with guns in their pants walkk up to me more often than ever.I usually just turn the other way, or steal glances at their waists to reassure myself that they do in fact have a gun.
When I get off from work, more threats, banging on the wall, loud music, and t.v. to prevent me from getting adequate sleep. So far I have called the police 4 times in 2 weeks.once just yesterday. I can't talk to who ever it is because they want to kill me. And the neighbors next door are not saying anything. How do I prove this is in fact happening to the police?
I am planning to move out because I fear for my life, but don't know how, or what I hav to do.

Gracie3787

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas
So here's the deal. I just moved into some new apts and everything was going fine untill I could here the neighbors through the walls. At first I wasn't sure I could here them so I listeed closely. My apt has only an inflatable bed in it, so any1 downstairs would know where I am.
I have to walk to the bus stop I should add.
Well, on the 16th I heard them talking about me.Someone was saying he was going to beat me up.so I called the police.the people downstairs can easily here me through the walls so they know when I do call them.On the 17th when I got home from work he began to yell, and scream, and threaten to find me and kill me.The girl downstairs saw that he was acting crazy, tried to calm him down, and got beat up. More threats because now he was mad he beat up his girl. Then I called the police again.
They heard,and started hitting their roof, and my floor.I saw them leave, and one guy came out with bloody pink washed hands.
I told the police what had happened, but of course when they got there...nothing.
So now when I hav to walk to the bus stop, I'm looking over my shoulder.seeing guys with guns in their pants walkk up to me more often than ever.I usually just turn the other way, or steal glances at their waists to reassure myself that they do in fact have a gun.
When I get off from work, more threats, banging on the wall, loud music, and t.v. to prevent me from getting adequate sleep. So far I have called the police 4 times in 2 weeks.once just yesterday. I can't talk to who ever it is because they want to kill me. And the neighbors next door are not saying anything. How do I prove this is in fact happening to the police?
I am planning to move out because I fear for my life, but don't know how, or what I hav to do.
Have you spoken to the landlord about the problem?

If not, do so ASAP and take copies of all police reports. Quite often a landord will not tolerate something like this and can be very helpful.

Do you have a lease?
If not, and the landlord won't help, it might be best for you to move out ASAP.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">