• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No Contact Order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

thoman

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida
I was victim of domestic violence. A no cotact order was issued and we both continued to see each oher in violation of the order. I asked the state not to move forward with charges and they're not. The hearing is on Nov 5th to drop all charges. Last night there was antoher assualt and believe now she really needs help and should be charged and into some type of rehab. My question: can I as the victim be charged with violating the no contact order?

mistoffolees

I was victim of domestic violence. A no cotact order was issued and we both continued to see each oher in violation of the order. I asked the state not to move forward with charges and they're not. The hearing is on Nov 5th to drop all charges. Last night there was antoher assualt and believe now she really needs help and should be charged and into some type of rehab. My question: can I as the victim be charged with violating the no contact order?
A more important question is why you're continuing to endanger our life by hanging around with someone that there's a restraining order against?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Do you understand how you've destroyed your credibility in the eyes of the police and the court? This type of behavior is why domestic violence is not always taken as seriously as it should be. Well done.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">