• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No contact order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

llovenuk

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? My boyfriend assaulted me and was charged from police. He also had warrants for an impaired charge. They now put a no contact order that I want removed. He is in jail and can't even call to talk to his son. He also had a no contact order with me about four years ago for breaking windows. What can I do? I live in Edmonton alberta

Last edited:

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? My boyfriend assaulted me and was charged from police. He also had warrants for an impaired charge. They now put a no contact order that I want removed. He is in jail and can't even call to talk to his son. He also had a no contact order with me about four years ago for breaking windows. What can I do? I live in Edmonton alberta

Sorry, the forum deals with US law only.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">