• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No contact order/protective order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

purchell

What is the name of your state? Indiana
My ex-wife has been dating some one who is in jail for 18 counts of violation a protective order against his ex-wife (abuse). Two months ago he was put in a work release program and has already violated the terms of work release because he was caught being at her apartment when he was not to go anywhere but work and jail. He was put back in jail but will get out in 1 month. We have an 10 yr old daughter who he has never abused or anything like that but with his past (abused first wife also) I do not want him around my daughter. He has not ever been convicted of this but I know that he was a meth cook and delt meth before his arrest. I also don't believe that he has taken responsability for any of these actions and I believe that he will go back to the same life he has allways had. What can I do to keep him away from my daughter who does not want to be around him either. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">