• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No harrasment orders

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

maxbo1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

i was charged with simple battery on 10/21/2011 my wife and I never wanted to be apart her parents however have been making it impossible to be together. My question is I have enrolled in a dvor class my wife want's me home how do we obtain a no harassment order so i can return home?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Posting HX...

OP... at the end of January, your stbx had a new honey. Have you been in contact, against the restraining order?

maxbo1

Posting HX...

OP... at the end of January, your stbx had a new honey. Have you been in contact, against the restraining order?
She has been in constant contact with me i have not violated however we have a lot of histiry and want to reconcile

CdwJava

She has been in constant contact with me i have not violated however we have a lot of histiry and want to reconcile
If you have a restraining order preventing contact, how can you possibly know that you both want to reconcile unless you have been speaking with her?

You can go to court and APPLY for anything you want.

Understand that until the court changes it the restrained party is subject to a MANDATORY arrest of there exists probable cause to believe he or she violated the DV TRO. So, even if she contacts you and is happy with you coming over or talking, if you get caught, you go to jail ... whether she wants you to or not.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">