• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Order Of Nothing.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

frustrateddadny

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York (Dutchess County)

How Can i Get An Order Of Protection Dismissed It Is Against Me....My Daughter's Mom Made Up A List Of Lies....No Police Reports,No Medical Reports, No Nothing...Can I Ask For The Bill Of Particulars, Show Proof Etc?
After 3 Years I Finally Located My Daughter's Mom.. As Soon As She Got The Petition And My Order Of Protection,She Filed Her Own Claiming Things That Happened In The Past (Lies) If She Was Afraid Of Me Why Wait 3 Years? She Also Hid And Refused To Let Me See My 5 Year Old Daughter Her Lawyer Asked For Mine To Be Dismissed Because It Was 3RD Party Threats...My Ex Told My Sister She Wanted To Know Where I Live She Is Going To f***n Kill Me Demanded To Know Where I Was****************************...

Hot Topic

You can't get it dismissed. Your situation looks like a case of reprisal since you filed an order of protection against the mother of your daughter first.

Last edited:

eerelations

See frustrated's other posts. Among other things, he still hasn't figured out how to use spelling, punctuation, caps and white space appropriately (re: also the previous post he recently "disappeared").

mommyof4

See frustrated's other posts. Among other things, he still hasn't figured out how to use spelling, punctuation, caps and white space appropriately (re: also the previous post he recently "disappeared").
And I do remember (from what little I could decipher from that nightmare of a post) that Dad has his own legal issues, as well.

eerelations

BTW, every time I read one of frustrated's posts I feel like getting an order of protection for myself! His missives are starting to cause pain in me brain!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">