• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

outragedmother why did you delete your thread?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? confused:confused:

Why did you delete your thread...we were trying to help you...Do you not want to help your daughter???:confused:

bononos

baystategirl said:
What is the name of your state? confused:confused:

Why did you delete your thread...we were trying to help you...Do you not want to help your daughter???:confused:
PLUS..I just took the time to get her 3 links.

Just Blue

bononos said:
PLUS..I just took the time to get her 3 links.

I wonder why she did this??...Were we not giving her the right advice??...OH...Thats right we couldn't because she REFUSED to tell us the facts!!...She didn't want to get into it!...Wonder what her agenda is...:rolleyes:

outragedmother

I deleted it because I woulkd rather not plaster all the info online for the whole world to see and many of the comments and quotes were starting to be rude, mean, and hatfull....just like on this thread here.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??

2xbpro

outragedmother said:
I deleted it because I woulkd rather not plaster all the info online for the whole world to see and many of the comments and quotes were starting to be rude, mean, and hatfull....just like on this thread here.

Agreed. Just make sure next time you are positive you would like to post something before you do -- instead of getting everyone upset.:)

Silverplum

2xbpro said:
Agreed. Just make sure next time you are positive you would like to post something before you do -- instead of getting everyone upset.:)
Aren't you a hi-skool student who refuses to stand for the pledge of allegiance?

What's your interest here in this thread? :confused:

Just Blue

outragedmother said:

No we were not mean..nor rude..nor hatefull...You came with a question and wanted help...when asked to answer simple question that would not identify you in any way...you deleted your thread...The questions that will be asked by your lawyer and the defendents lawyer are going to be much more difficult...

If you think we were "bad"...perhaps you need to rethink suing .....

Good luck to you and your daughter...

S

shell007

outragedmother said:

Nothing is wrong with US PEOPLE!

WE just calls it likes we sees it!!

OP: In the beginning...we all sympathized with you and were willing to help. Let's just make that clear.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">