• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parents threatening a relationship

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're a legal site, child. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Witnesses to texts are not evidence for court.
Exactly my point. So me simply sending a text implying a danger , ie the text i sent about burning down the house, isnt actually viable evidence. And when i sent that i was visiting a family member in washington in no way could i act on that even if i wanted to witch i dont

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Exactly my point. So me simply sending a text implying a danger , ie the text i sent about burning down the house, isnt actually viable evidence. And when i sent that i was visiting a family member in washington in no way could i act on that even if i wanted to witch i dont
Child, let the girl go and concentrate on your education. It is sorely lacking.

Silverplum

Stay in school.

Your depth of experience and wisdom is obviously beyond that of anyone here. Why are you here again? :rolleyes:
To ask for help from people who are obviously not here to help -.- . I am simply asking for what can i do when it comes to the courts and the stalking order. Not what can i do in the relationship. I have that handled. I need legal advice not dr.phils.

Silverplum

To ask for help from people who are obviously not here to help -.- . I am simply asking for what can i do when it comes to the courts and the stalking order. Not what can i do in the relationship. I have that handled. I need legal advice not dr.phils.
All answers you received are the legal answers. Children are completely under the legal control of their parents.

We can't help it that you don't comprehend.

Stomping your feet and DEMANDING that we respond in the way you want us to is very childish. You are, however, a child, so that is not entirely unexpected.

The other child's parents are like GOD for her. If they say no-go, then it's no-go. I would hope that, by the time you are a teenager, you have enough respect for the girl and her parents to abide by their wishes. If not, then shame on your parents.

Im not demanding simply requesting that instead of criticism on my relationship you guys would actually help me overcome this. And i had the utmost respect for them. I treated them like gods basically. She ran away because they threatend to send her to foster care for getting home a hour late so she left. They blamed me when i actually tried to talk her out of it before she left. And i have respect for her? why do you think i posted this im trying to save a reltaionship she also wants to save. Shes almost of legal age why should we let her parents ruin everything weve worked so hard for. We have a strong loyal and trusting relationship witch is pretty hard to come by these days. To simply let them ruin it and my record with a stalking order is childish on thier part and childish on mine if i simply rolled over and let it happen.

Silverplum

Im not demanding simply requesting that instead of criticism on my relationship you guys would actually help me overcome this. And i had the utmost respect for them. I treated them like gods basically. She ran away because they threatend to send her to foster care for getting home a hour late so she left. They blamed me when i actually tried to talk her out of it before she left. And i have respect for her? why do you think i posted this im trying to save a reltaionship she also wants to save. Shes almost of legal age why should we let her parents ruin everything weve worked so hard for. We have a strong loyal and trusting relationship witch is pretty hard to come by these days. To simply let them ruin it and my record with a stalking order is childish on thier part and childish on mine if i simply rolled over and let it happen.
:rolleyes:

You need remedial writing and grammar classes. Plural.

Go swimming. Grow up.

Im not going to spell everything perfectly on a simple web page... If i wanted to i could simply because Im a good writer but i am trying to type these responses quickly as i am trying to get help here as i dont know when they will file the order.

Zigner

I'm not demanding simply requesting that, instead of criticism on my relationship, you guys would actually help me overcome this. And I had the utmost respect for them. I treated them like gods basically. She ran away because they threatend to send her to foster care for getting home an hour late, so she left. They blamed me when I actually tried to talk her out of it before she left. And I have respect for her. Why do you think I posted this? I'm trying to save a relationship she also wants to save. She's almost of legal age. Why should we let her parents ruin everything we've worked so hard for? We have a strong, loyal, and trusting relationship which is pretty hard to come by these days. To simply let them ruin it, and my record, with a stalking order is childish on their part and childish on mine if I simply rolled over and let it happen.
Again, concentrate on your education. Leave the child alone.

Proserpina

Uh... expressing your wish to burn down someone's house falls very nicely into the realm of "Oh Dear God...he's a psychopath!".

Non?

Zigner

Im not going to spell everything perfectly on a simple web page... If i wanted to i could simply because Im a good writer but i am trying to type these responses quickly as i am trying to get help here as i dont know when they will file the order.
The fact that you have substituted "witch" for "which" multiple times contradicts what you claim.

Ask your parents for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">