• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parents threatening a relationship

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh... expressing your wish to burn down someone's house falls very nicely into the realm of "Oh Dear God...he's a psychopath!".

Non?
So expressing their wish and actions on stalking my friends and family to their houses, threatening them, ect. is all perfectly okay.? I sent ONE text. One.

The fact that you have substituted "witch" for "which" multiple times contradicts what you claim.

Ask your parents for help.

Gosh is that really what your stuck on? I'm asking for help on a serious situation in my life and all you can deal with is my grammar.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Gosh is that really what your stuck on? I'm asking for help on a serious situation in my life and all you can deal with is my grammar.
You've already received correct answers several times from multiple people. The rest is just "mopping up".

Silverplum

So expressing their wish and actions on stalking my friends and family to their houses, threatening them, ect. is all perfectly okay.? I sent ONE text. One.
I believe you sent a threatening message to girl's parents.

I don't believe they did any of the things you allege.

Again, concentrate on your education. Leave the child alone.

You say leave her alone as if she wants it. I'm all she has left besides her truly psychotic parents. Maybe if you guys heard them you would understand, but trust me they truly are the psychotic ones. I don't know why it's so hard to simply help me figure out what to do in this situation. Do none of you remember what is was like when you were a teenager? I'm simply doing what I think is right and you all put me down for it. I ask for legal help on what to do once this reaches the courts, and you instead reply that my grammar sucks, and that I need to stay in school. That was not the basis for the post I wasn't worried about my grammar when i posted this. I was excited because I thought hey this site looks promising maybe I can get good advice.! Guess not. Is leaving her alone the only option you can come up with? Do you not get we have been together for over a year now and to leave her when she is basically on house arrest from her parents would crush her completely and totally?

I believe you sent a threatening message to girl's parents.

I don't believe they did any of the things you allege.

I thought this was "legal advice" not simply oh I believe you did this I believe you did that. I have multiple witnesses and multiple facts saying they did what they did. I honestly don't care what you believe I care about real legal help.

Silverplum

You say leave her alone as if she wants it. I'm all she has left besides her truly psychotic parents. Maybe if you guys heard them you would understand, but trust me they truly are the psychotic ones. I don't know why it's so hard to simply help me figure out what to do in this situation. Do none of you remember what is was like when you were a teenager? I'm simply doing what I think is right and you all put me down for it. I ask for legal help on what to do once this reaches the courts, and you instead reply that my grammar sucks, and that I need to stay in school. That was not the basis for the post I wasn't worried about my grammar when i posted this. I was excited because I thought hey this site looks promising maybe I can get good advice.! Guess not. Is leaving her alone the only option you can come up with? Do you not get we have been together for over a year now and to leave her when she is basically on house arrest from her parents would crush her completely and totally?
Legal answer given, repeatedly.

Zigner

Oy Vey! :rolleyes:

Together a WHOLE YEAR! Why didn't you say so in the first place! It's OBVIOUSLY a love for the ages.

Silverplum

I thought this was "legal advice" not simply oh I believe you did this I believe you did that. I have multiple witnesses and multiple facts saying they did what they did. I honestly don't care what you believe I care about real legal help.
Then take them all to court and win!!!!!

:cool:

Zigner

If the girl's parents don't want you around, then you shouldn't be around. It really is that simple.

If you feel the child is being abused, let a teacher, counselor, clergy-person, or the police know.

If you are served with some sort of legal paperwork, talk to your parents and ask for help. Heck, you should be talking to them know (although, I suspect they don't want you around the girl any more than the girl's parents.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">