• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parents threatening a relationship

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was sarcasm. You have no grounds what-so-ever to sue her parents. :rolleyes:

Besides all the harassment and threats right? you just proved your idiocy right there. I may not know alot about legal things and all that, but even i can see if i had funds and a lawyer i could win a case against them. Such arrogance and mockery here it astounds me.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Besides all the harassment and threats right? you just proved your idiocy right there. I may not know alot about legal things and all that, but even i can see if i had funds and a lawyer i could win a case against them. Such arrogance and mockery here it astounds me.
Alrighty then :rolleyes:

When you receive the paperwork from the court, read it. :cool:

Till then? Do exactly as you please, I suppose. Consequences may occur.
I already know what the paperwork will say its a standard stalking order. I simply wanted to know what I could do to help me win the case to at least not get a permanent one.

Alrighty then :rolleyes:
How would you say a case would go then? Theyd look and listen to all the peoples houses she went to and threatened with gangs, violence, shootings, ect. and simply say "Oh well we dont count that?" Or what? How would i not win a case against them please tell me with your all astounding knowledge you have and have proven to have.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
How would you say a case would go then? Theyd look and listen to all the peoples houses she went to and threatened with gangs, violence, shootings, ect. and simply say "Oh well we dont count that?" Or what? How would i not win a case against them please tell me with your all astounding knowledge you have and have proven to have.
Just like a kid...yell, scream, demand, then say "ok, help me now." I think not. Talk to mommy and/or daddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">