• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pfa in pa

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

slayer3103

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? pennsylvania hello my sons mother put a pfa on me keeping me form contacting her nad my son after i filed for visitaiton there was no abuse just names exchanged by each other final order has not been implenented yet my question is she has sent me messages and shoed up at places where i have been is there anything i can do i haven replied to the messages i saved them she got the pfa simply because i filed for visitation

Isis1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? pennsylvania hello my sons mother put a pfa on me keeping me form contacting her nad my son after i filed for visitaiton there was no abuse just names exchanged by each other final order has not been implenented yet my question is she has sent me messages and shoed up at places where i have been is there anything i can do i haven replied to the messages i saved them she got the pfa simply because i filed for visitation
when is your court hearing for visitation?

when was your court hearing for the PFA?

slayer3103

ok thanks so she cant get in anytrouble for trying to message me they wont see it as she only trying get me in trouble or that if she was so afraid thenn why she contacting me does this custody thing over rule the pfa until the pfa goes into full effect next month

Isis1

ok thanks so she cant get in anytrouble for trying to message me they wont see it as she only trying get me in trouble or that if she was so afraid thenn why she contacting me does this custody thing over rule the pfa until the pfa goes into full effect next month
hold on. you aren't fighting the PFA? you are planning on it going into full effect?

the restraining order isn't for her. it's for YOU! there is nothing for her to get in trouble over.

DAD10

Legal counter move...

she got the pfa simply because i filed for visitation[/QUOTE]

If you CAN counter with an RO. Obtain excellent counsel that will strip her
of her games (if thats what they are). Turning the tables on her BS in a big way that she will not forget.

slayer3103

well i dont want to keep fighting with her i just want to b able too see my son she put alot of allegations on the pfa thing that happened years ago such as me yelling at her and stuff but things that happened forever ago i just want my son off of it i could care less if ever have talk to her i dont want it this way cause we have a child just i thought maybe since she text me that it could get dropped

DAD10

Apparently she does not feel that way-given your post-my advice above stands.
Good luck to you.

slayer3103

my lawyer never calls me back he super busy feels as if im just along for this ride he feels as if she doing this out of spite as well but like i said if nothing else i want to have my son off it i never would harm him in any way hope i can see him

Isis1

my lawyer never calls me back he super busy feels as if im just along for this ride he feels as if she doing this out of spite as well but like i said if nothing else i want to have my son off it i never would harm him in any way hope i can see him
not till the hearing.

DAD10

Consider new counsel-one whom has superior legal knowledge and is a tad more aggressive in fighting for what you believe to be in the best interests of your (as in mom and you) child.
Best of luck to you-regardless of your choices.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">