• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dct1990

I recently got out of a very mentally and physically abusive relationship. It started with a very heated argument when I tried to get out of the house. Long story short she got so angry she dug her nails into me. I pushed her off me to get her away and continued moving my stuff while she screamed and call me an abuser. (That was the first and only time I put my hands on her or any woman for that matter) the cops arrived and we both got charged for assault. While emptying my pockets I realized I had 3 grams of dried Marijuana in my pocket. I admitted it was mine and got a possession charge. I don't smoke weed socially, I do it because of my severe anxiety that I've been battling since I was 16. I've been prescribed different medications but weed is the only thing that helps. I'm 26, never had any trouble with the police or law. I'm in a messy situation because I don't have a lot of money but I don't exactly trust legal aid because I need to keep a clean record. My job And livelihood depend on me getting no record. I'm not allowed any contact with my ex and she's not allowed to contact me. Please help, I'm an honest hardworking man who's down on his luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">