• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ScorpioC12

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California...How can some one be charged with spousal abuse if the couple didn't live together?

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California...How can some one be charged with spousal abuse if the couple didn't live together?
You don't have to be married or living together to be charged under a domestic abuse statute. Violence between boyfriends, girlfriend, friends, parents, brothers, sisters, all constitute domestic abuse.

ScorpioC12

Oh ok so it is the term used for Domestic Violence? I looked it up and it showed that the two are separate and that spousal abuse is for married or couples living together....

ScorpioC12

If anyone has a problem it's you guys, this is an advice forum and I was asking a question, what was the difference so the people who have a brain to answer that question would....Isn't that what we are on here for????;) Besides I'm not the only one using my profile my peeps were on here too asking questions so if you don't like what I'm asking stay off my question, it's that easy.....;)

Proserpina

If anyone has a problem it's you guys, this is an advice forum and I was asking a question, what was the difference so the people who have a brain to answer that question would....Isn't that what we are on here for????;) Besides I'm not the only one using my profile my peeps were on here too asking questions so if you don't like what I'm asking stay off my question, it's that easy.....;)

So now you're someone else?

Your "peeps"? What are you, 12?

Good evening.

Just Blue

The thing is...All of the questions (threads) are related.

So either you are full of crap (probably), or the ORIGINAL POSTER and ALL of her "peeps" are nut-jobs.

Either way all of you and your personalities need SERIOUS MENTAL HELP.

Good Luck.:)

Banned_Princess

If you have a child together, or previously lived together, or have had a relationship at any point, thats domestic abuse / assault, as well as all of the relationships already named on this thread.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">