• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Chester_stephe

What is the name of your state the state I live in is New Jersey
What is is called when someone gives you an object or an animal for a period of time that allows you to get very
Close to it then all of sudden they take it away from you not allowing you to even see them anymore

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is is called when someone gives you an object or an animal for a period of time that allows you to get very
Close to it then all of sudden they take it away from you not allowing you to even see them anymore
Seems like you need to get over it. It is not abuse.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Dog sitting.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">