• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about harassment?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DuranteEley

My ex and I broke up and she's accusing me of harassing HER when I go to her friends and tell them what bad of a girlfriend she was and that she cheated on me. I also called her a h** and a tram*. I then only sent ONE e-mail to her Mom telling her it was nice meeting her and to close out letting her know what she did to me so I could distance myself from lies she may have told her.

1. Is this considered harassment to HER specifically?
2. Would it be considered harassment to her friends?

Shes threatening to issue a protective order. Would this even stand in court?

Thanks

Silverplum

My ex and I broke up and she's accusing me of harassing HER when I go to her friends and tell them what bad of a girlfriend she was and that she cheated on me. I also called her a h** and a tram*. I then only sent ONE e-mail to her Mom telling her it was nice meeting her and to close out letting her know what she did to me so I could distance myself from lies she may have told her.

Thanks
Sorry, we don't do Canadian law.

Antigone*

Thanks
Very possibly. Very possibly and Very possibly.

Get over her and don't contact her anymore.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">