• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

A real Hollywood Horror, still living it. Please help me!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Anela7771

Hawaii
I am defending myself of a TRO violation. I was put on a restraining order by another who wanted money , assets and custody. Full domination. My entire life and foundation was rapped out from under me and I was sent to the streets to suffer. This is a sentence! I tried FBI, police, 911, CPS , several times and none believe me. My children suffer and i have sever post traumatic stress from loosing my entire life. It is wrong. i have many horrific details and am about to be burried by a public defenders office that seems more the the prosecutors. I am inocent, How do i do this? tell me the details i need to show the state is violating every single right I could have. This has destroyed me. I have not seen my children sinse they where taken. The crime was taking them and lieing to courts and robbing me of everything I need to survive and was pre meditated for months with a friend. They where successful. I look like a monster and was the most loving mother and the monster has them and punishes them for loving me and missing me.

2 years now, why is the state wanting me down for this? I am being raped of my energy, my rights, my foundation, my right to be with my children, and have nothing and no way of defence. I am Anti American! I live in an oppressed nation called Hawaii. Oppressed by America. America is run like a terrorist orginazation of corporate dominance and control of everything.

Why does government destroy the good people and give freedome to those who are willing to minipulate and cause harm. Happens constanty. People just choose to look away from the atrocity.

sandyclaus

Hawaii
I am defending myself of a TRO violation. I was put on a restraining order by another who wanted money , assets and custody. Full domination. My entire life and foundation was rapped out from under me and I was sent to the streets to suffer. This is a sentence! I tried FBI, police, 911, CPS , several times and none believe me. My children suffer and i have sever post traumatic stress from loosing my entire life. It is wrong. i have many horrific details and am about to be burried by a public defenders office that seems more the the prosecutors. I am inocent, How do i do this? tell me the details i need to show the state is violating every single right I could have. This has destroyed me. I have not seen my children sinse they where taken. The crime was taking them and lieing to courts and robbing me of everything I need to survive and was pre meditated for months with a friend. They where successful. I look like a monster and was the most loving mother and the monster has them and punishes them for loving me and missing me.

2 years now, why is the state wanting me down for this? I am being raped of my energy, my rights, my foundation, my right to be with my children, and have nothing and no way of defence. I am Anti American! I live in an oppressed nation called Hawaii. Oppressed by America. America is run like a terrorist orginazation of corporate dominance and control of everything.

Why does government destroy the good people and give freedome to those who are willing to minipulate and cause harm. Happens constanty. People just choose to look away from the atrocity.
Nice rant.

The courts would not uphold a TRO violation unless there were sufficient evidence to support it. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean it's not entirely valid according to laws of the great state of Hawaii.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Hawaii

May I suggest that you seek psychological help?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Thank you for sharing your story. When you have a legal question, be sure to let us know.

(I'm going to hate myself in about an hour.)

Proserpina

Hawaii

Please open the dictionary (to look up words such as "rape", for instance), and the phone book (to look for a therapist).

Not necessarily in that order.

Isis1

OP, all i have are:

1) you have a TPO against you.

2) your children are not in your custody.

we can't help you or put you in the direction that can help you.

so, let's start with the basics, shall we?

are you married? are the children with your spouse/significant other? in the care of social services? are social services involved?

what does the TPO say that happened to cause an order to be issued? are the children included? is there a hearing date? do you have an attorney?

please leave out the drama. answer the questions without adjectives. just simple plain answers and we can start from there.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">