• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rebuttal Presumption was Never Applied - He won temp Sole Custody!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proserpina

Nothing was deleted. There were typos.
The attorney is the one who classified it as a parental alienation case.
I believe what's happened is that initially the attorney was under the impression that parental alienation was present, yet after some investigation it became clear that there was no parental alienation at all (at least not from Dad's side). That would actually explain a lot about why you're in your current predicament.

Makes sense, yes?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Nope. Wrong again. I asked if the CCRC reports from 2015 were considered a valid reason for the court to.apply the presumption. I love your hypocrisy when it comes to insults.
Being ignorant -- stating that about you -- is not an insult. At least not if you know what the word "ignorant" means. And I answered the reports but your first post mentioned ONLY abuse in 2008 and 2009. ONLY that as a basis. Hence why your credibility is lacking.

PAisAbuse

Questionsble credentials

Well, kids, it's been fun. I think in some roundabout way, I got an answer to my original question. It's incredible how so-called attorneys would rather twist and distort the simplicities of a question and misquote someone when the original wording doesn't "suit" them and their agenda. I hold a Master's in Health Care and work as a patient advocate/strategic analyst. I wouldn't be able to lay me head down to sleep at night if I treated/spoke to total strangers/patients with the condescending and outright slanderous ways you all have. Google proved to be a better source of reliable information. If you were asking a question in one of my health boards, there is no way I could stoop to your level. So, 2 conclusions that Ive reached?
1. I highly doubt any of you are actual licensed attorneys.
2. Even if you are, you have far too much time on your hands. Get out and use your supposed "knowledge" rather than hide behind empty profile descriptions and computer screens.
Take care. I'm out

Silverplum

Well, kids, it's been fun. I think in some roundabout way, I got an answer to my original question. It's incredible how so-called attorneys would rather twist and distort the simplicities of a question and misquote someone when the original wording doesn't "suit" them and their agenda. I hold a Master's in Health Care and work as a patient advocate/strategic analyst. I wouldn't be able to lay me head down to sleep at night if I treated/spoke to total strangers/patients with the condescending and outright slanderous ways you all have. Google proved to be a better source of reliable information. If you were asking a question in one of my health boards, there is no way I could stoop to your level. So, 2 conclusions that Ive reached?
2. Even if you are, you have far too much time on your hands. Get out and use your supposed "knowledge" rather than hide behind empty profile descriptions and computer screens.
Take care. I'm out
You're welcome. :cool:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Take care. I'm out
So THERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">