• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Removal from home

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ezbaxz

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Virginia
I am a 15 year old girl living in Virginia. My life at home is miserable. It's like a warzone. I'm constantly scared of what my parents will do and we argue constantly. They just recently discontinued my cell phone service took away my computer and my ipod which I paid for personally in hopes of removing my means of communication with my remaining friends. Nothing I do seems to appease them. They won't let me see my therapist any more I suffer from extreme anxiety or my yoga classes that help me relax. They called me a lame whore and will no longer pay for my food or clothing or let me do any more practice driving to acquire my license. I live 30 minutes out of town and am trapped out here. I need out of this house before I kill myself but I know running away is illegal. I am curious if I can somehow be legally removed. Please help.

HomeGuru

I am a 15 year old girl living in Virginia. My life at home is miserable. It's like a warzone. I'm constantly scared of what my parents will do and we argue constantly. They just recently discontinued my cell phone service took away my computer and my ipod which I paid for personally in hopes of removing my means of communication with my remaining friends. Nothing I do seems to appease them. They won't let me see my therapist any more I suffer from extreme anxiety or my yoga classes that help me relax. They called me a lame whore and will no longer pay for my food or clothing or let me do any more practice driving to acquire my license. I live 30 minutes out of town and am trapped out here. I need out of this house before I kill myself but I know running away is illegal. I am curious if I can somehow be legally removed. Please help.
**A: are you still in school and did you talk to the school counselor?

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
Really. And you still have access to the Interwebs to post this? I call BS. Another teenager who doesn't want to follow Mom and Dad's rules. :cool:

BL

If you are not being fed or clothed call CPS.

Your school councilor as was suggested must call them if your situation rises to their guidelines of reporting for abuse or neglect.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">