• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Remove a no contact order fast

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

myrandaconner

no i get that but that chick has no need to speak to me that way at all i reported her. and all i wanted to know was is there a way i can get ot off sooner and how and still i have got no answer

BL

no i get that but that chick has no need to speak to me that way at all i reported her. and all i wanted to know was is there a way i can get ot off sooner and how and still i have got no answer
Reported the member for what ?

Giving you hard straight advice , that you don't like ?

>Charlotte<

Lurker
You're lying. If I can see that through a computer monitor, I'm sure a judge could see a lot more in person.

Those marks didn't just magically appear on your body. If there was a perfectly innocent explanation for them, you would have explained that by now. There is no way this would have gone all the way to a no contact order, based on the complaint of a third party, if you were able to give credible testimony that your boyfriend was innocent.

You can't get it removed. All you have is your argument that he is innocent. If that wasn't good enough to prevent the order in the first place, it's certainly not good enough to get it removed.

Most women would be desperate to get away from an abuser. You sound desperate to stay with him. You have a serious problem, for which I sincerely hope you get help.

myrandaconner

it wasn't like anything like that at all either way the main point is i don't want it you don't no the story at all so don't act like you do. thanks for nothing good bye.

>Charlotte<

Lurker
it wasn't like anything like that at all either way the main point is i don't want it you don't no the story at all so don't act like you do. thanks for nothing good bye.
The real point is you got it whether you want it or not. Are you quite finished now?

And don't tell me I don't know the story. I saw you coming a mile away.

Just Blue

no i reported her because she was rude
How was I rude? By telling you the truth? Should I flower it up for you? The PO was put in place for a reason. The Judge will need a damn good reason to vacate it...And that will involve you writing (comprehensively) the reasons you think it is not needed. Do you think a Judge will take the time to wade through your no capitals, no punctuation and misspelled nonsense?? Will you call the Judge nasty names for commenting on your need to be with a man that assaults you?

>Charlotte<

Lurker
Main Entry: constructive criticism
Part of Speech: n
Definition: criticism or advice that is useful and intended to help or improve something, often with an offer of possible solutions

Just Blue

Main Entry: constructive criticism
Part of Speech: n
Definition: criticism or advice that is useful and intended to help or improve something, often with an offer of possible solutions
...sigh...:(

You just can't help some people. I wonder if OP will call the judge a cee u next tuesday for giving her the facts of life.

Originally Posted by myrandaconner
all i wanted to no was if there was a faster way i could get it done there is no need to be a bitch about it so go volunteer to help someone else cause i don't like dealing with ****s so redirect your anger else where now for anyone else who has an idea who would like to help please do
I didn't get to see that... but you need anger management for REAL! And if your boyfriend is anything like you, so does he.

Just Blue

I didn't get to see that... but you need anger management for REAL! And if your boyfriend is anything like you, so does he.
My post to her is still there (post 12)...OP reported the wrong post....lol...

Considering what she called me I have no doubt which one of us will still have posting privileges on Monday.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">