• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Remove a no contact order fast

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My post to her is still there (post 12)...OP reported the wrong post....lol...

Considering what she called me I have no doubt which one of us will still have posting privileges on Monday.;)
haha yeah, and one of you will have posting privledges and the other will have a PERMANENT RESTRAINING ORDER. Can you guess which is which?? lol

Facts of life... just because you don't WANT what the court system hands down to you does not mean they are going to change it.

"gee officer, I really don't want this DUI."
"Ok son, I'll just tear that right up, you have a good safe day now, buh bye."
:rolleyes:

One of my favorite sayings.... "If you don't like the system, STAY OUT OF IT!"

Shay-Pari'e

Usually these no contact orders are in place for a very short period of time like 72 hours or so.
You could not be more wrong. A temp is filed, and do you honestly think that the court will hear the case within 72 hours?

Besides your absolute ignorance of the court system, she stated the hearing was in 11 day's.

Last edited:

Shay-Pari'e

it wasn't like anything like that at all either way the main point is i don't want it you don't no the story at all so don't act like you do. thanks for nothing good bye.
This girl is nut's, feels entitled to free advice, and feels entitled to basically everything. With the anger she has shown on a internet forum, I honestly think she loves to hit and be hit.

Let her go, and we can all just wish they do not breed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">