• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Remove a no contact order fast

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

myrandaconner

the state of iowa put a no contact order on my boyfriend and i due to a domestic problem. . . . .
well he lives with me and we are looking at getting married so this is causing a large problem for us. i need to know how to go about getting it removed as soon as i can. can anyone help me.
What is the name of your state? iowa

>Charlotte<

Lurker
There was a fight, you called the police, you told them he hit you, he went to jail, this eventually resulted in a no contact order. Is that the rest of the story?

BL

the state of iowa put a no contact order on my boyfriend and i due to a domestic problem. . . . .
well he lives with me and we are looking at getting married so this is causing a large problem for us. i need to know how to go about getting it removed as soon as i can. can anyone help me.
What is the name of your state? iowa
If you are living together now , you are in violation .

The court's don't take kindly to these types of behaviors , and wasting their time .

The State ordered it , the state is not going to reverse it .

myrandaconner

There was a fight, you called the police, you told them he hit you, he went to jail, this eventually resulted in a no contact order. Is that the rest of the story?
no my mom saw these marks i had and she called it in the cops asked me if i wanted one i said no they took him anyways and the next day he got a no contact adn so did i

myrandaconner

If you are living together now , you are in violation .

The court's don't take kindly to these types of behaviors , and wasting their time .

The State ordered it , the state is not going to reverse it .
no we are not because i don't want to go to jail and i don't want him to and i never asked them to put a no contact on i said i didn't want one! so why won't they take it off i didn't report it and didn't request it and i filed to get it off or whatever now what do i do i'm trying everything i no to get it off...

myrandaconner

no i told them all we did was get into a fight thats it the cop wrote down completely differnent things on her report it was all false they asked if i wanted a pic and i said no they told me i had to..... so i let them

BL

no i told them all we did was get into a fight thats it the cop wrote down completely differnent things on her report it was all false they asked if i wanted a pic and i said no they told me i had to..... so i let them
How did the marks get on you that the mother and police seen ?

Don't lie .

Your mother must have already known about your fights .

BL

Has there been a court date set for BF ?

Go to court and ask the Judge .

Be ready for some stern admonishment .

myrandaconner

yea i already talked to them and they were ummmm nicley **t**es but yea they did i'm not sure on the whole thing though they asked me why i didn't want it i said i'm not threatened by him and i didn't want it on in the first place... it's in 11 days....

Just Blue

that is all beside the point .....the point ------------> i don't want a no contact how do i get it off
No...It is NOT beside the point. You will have to explain this to a Judge. Courts don't like to remove PO just to see the victim in the next days headline as the latest fatality in domestic violence.

If you want to get info on vacating an order you should hire an attorney. We are volunteers here and most of us will not help facilitate your death.

BTW: It would benefit you to learn how to construct a sentence. Proper punctuation, capitalization and spelling will drastically help your written communication skills.

Last edited:

BL

all i wanted to no was if there was a faster way i could get it done there is no need to be a bitch about it so go volunteer to help someone else cause i don't like dealing with ****s so redirect your anger else where now for anyone else who has an idea who would like to help please do
And no wonder you get in fights , and now you will get NO help , and possibly banned .

So now YOU go somewhere else .

I hope the Judge gives you a good one . You'll see who's boss then .

What can't you understand ? The State's enacted tougher DV laws so people don't end up dead , hopefully .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">