• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Restrained from process? Indefinitely?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rockinz2

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA> What will stop X's manipulations? I am excluded from property settlement process and am not allowed any input as Ex uses threat of jail to coerce me to stay away. I have an exclusion order (1-10-07, an expired restraining order(1-10-10) but am threatened with the same false claim of "fear"/ jail. No record of abuse.
Ex is acting as if I have no rights and she own's the house and everything in it. I have nothing. We are divorced(2-08),no co operative effort from x re: settlement as she is holding my property hostage until I sign the house over to her. In the mean time my property has been/is being sold off or thrown away without compensation. What violations are occurring here that she can be charged with?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Please stop making new threads - I, for one, don't feel like hunting down your history.

Based only on the incoherence of THIS post, the ONLY valid response would be "You need an attorney"

Antigone*

Please stop making new threads - I, for one, don't feel like hunting down your history.

Based only on the incoherence of THIS post, the ONLY valid response would be "You need an attorney"
I did and he&she (because he goes between the two) is a candidate for the tin foil hat society.:cool:

rockinz2

Clowns

CA.
I'm a bit surprised to find that "Free Advice" has added "Fun at the Circus" to the "Family Law" legal forum. I'm not surprised that the clowns at this circus aspire to the same abuse as my X as you see fit to "restrain me" from the help that I should be given here. You're funny all right but how many share in your efforts to throw a victim,who has legitimate issues and needs real advise,
under the Circus Bus.
Zigner , you don't know me in the slightest. You think me deranged. For the life of me I know not why. You are a shameful clown. I have a reason for my opinion unlike you. I was right before. Thanks for the "Advice", and I don't think that you should post here anymore..you're embarrassing the monkey's.
"Fair is Free" at the "Circus Forum"..so we all had a good laugh, right?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
CA.
I'm a bit surprised to find that "Free Advice" has added "Fun at the Circus" to the "Family Law" legal forum. I'm not surprised that the clowns at this circus aspire to the same abuse as my X as you see fit to "restrain me" from the help that I should be given here. You're funny all right but how many share in your efforts to throw a victim,who has legitimate issues and needs real advise,
under the Circus Bus.
Zigner , you don't know me in the slightest. You think me deranged. For the life of me I know not why. You are a shameful clown. I have a reason for my opinion unlike you. I was right before. Thanks for the "Advice", and I don't think that you should post here anymore..you're embarrassing the monkey's.
"Fair is Free" at the "Circus Forum"..so we all had a good laugh, right?
I gave YOU two pieces of advice. One, keep all your information in ONE thread. And, two, seek the advice of an attorney.

But, your additional post really says alot about you. :rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">