• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

restraining order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

taberti

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? north carolina

My son has a restraing order that was taken out on him by his girlfriend. He is obeying the order but she is stalking him. going to his place of work etc. Is she not violating her own restraining order AND WHAT CAN HE DO?

Isis1

I've got some good new and i have some bad news.

There is no restraining order on HER. There is only a restraining order on HIM. If he is actually being harrassed he can head down to the police station and speak to an officer about filing a restraining order on her.

Just Blue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? north carolina

My son has a restraing order that was taken out on him by his girlfriend. He is obeying the order but she is stalking him. going to his place of work etc. Is she not violating her own restraining order AND WHAT CAN HE DO?
Is your son a minor (under 18)? :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">