• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

restraining order/child protective order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

luvmy3girls

What is the name of your state?virginia

My ex husbands live in girlfriend is a convicted felone of drugs and my girls have seen things in her house they dont go now because im in a court battle, but she also has pulled them by thier feet she uses foul language toward them all the time and she has tried to get them to smoke a cigar and some other things they have told me...........is this enough for me to go get an order against her I need to keep her away from my kids they dont want to be around her anymore..........I'm just afraid when we go back to court they wont see it that way what the girls are saying so can I do it on my own....help anyone if you can thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

betterthanher

luvmy3girls said:
What is the name of your state?virginia

My ex husbands live in girlfriend is a convicted felone of drugs and my girls have seen things in her house they dont go now because im in a court battle, but she also has pulled them by thier feet she uses foul language toward them all the time and she has tried to get them to smoke a cigar and some other things they have told me...........is this enough for me to go get an order against her I need to keep her away from my kids they dont want to be around her anymore..........I'm just afraid when we go back to court they wont see it that way what the girls are saying so can I do it on my own....help anyone if you can thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
So has anyone even thought about calling...oh, I dunno...the police?!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">