• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

restraning order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Kkoala38

I recieved a restaning order by my wife and it said i had to stay a 100 yards away from her and the kids. but 3 days later she said i can move in with my neighbors which is 2 doors away (30 yards) and she let me also see the kids every day. has she default the restraing order by doing this

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Kkoala38 said:
I recieved a restaning order by my wife and it said i had to stay a 100 yards away from her and the kids. but 3 days later she said i can move in with my neighbors which is 2 doors away (30 yards) and she let me also see the kids every day. has she default the restraing order by doing this
My response:

Get it in writing from her, and have her date and sign it.

Then yes, go into court to have the Restraining Order lifted. Until then, YOU SHALL stay away. You shall not screw around with court orders.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">