• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sexual abuse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lorialee

What is the name of your state? I live in Tennessee and have just found out that six years ago the man that I married had a daughter of mine perform oral sex on him. When this first happened I lived in Ca. it also happened in S.C and Mexico. I was told that it hasn't happened in three years. Since this has happened we have had a son together. I am confused as to what to do since this has not been happening in the last three years. Do I leave him or stay because of our son? Please respond to [email protected]

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Originally posted by lorialee

Do I leave him or stay because of our son?

====================================

My response:

We can't, nor will we, tell you how to live you life, or to make a decision for you. Only you can make this decision. This is a "legal site", not a "Dear Abby" site.

IAAL

stephenk

This is a joke right??????????

I cant believe you are having a dilemma over whether to stay with a rapist and child molester or leave the guy. Wowee he hasnt molested your daughter in 3 years. Is that what he says or what your daughter says? How do you know he hasnt started on other kids? What does your daughter say about this guy living with you. I am sure she is happy you are supporting this guy and not her well being or safety. Cant wait to see the kind of guys she ends with after realizing mom cares more about living with a child molester than protecting her kids.

I'm sure your hubby cant wait till your son is older so he can teach him some tricks.

The right (moral and legal) thing to do is report your husband to the police. Then kick the guy out, file for divorce, and make sure he has no contact with you and your kids.

stephenk

I just read one of your earlier posts. Is this guy the same one you wanted to divorce back in January 2001 because he lied to you about the number of times he had been previously married?

You must have the lowest self-esteem and no mothering instincts for your children to be still living with this LOSER!!!!

T

TeeK58

Is it that hard to find a man in Tennessee?????????? Your first priority should be to your children. Why would you even have to ask somebody elses advice on a subject like this???? The minute you found out what this loser did to your daughter, you should have gotten your children as far away from him as possible, next you should have reported it to the police. You mentioned that he did it "to ONE of your daughters". So, that means you have others. Are you going to wait until he goes through all of them and completely screws up all of their lives???
Unbelievable.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Teek, you haven't been here long enough to realize it, but we get losers, liars, crazies, idiots, fools, etc., each and every day.

Sometimes, you just have to sit back, scratch your head, and wonder how some of these people make it through life - - or for that matter, each day.

Sometimes it's truly amazing.

Nice to you have aboard.

IAAL

T

TeeK58

IAAL

You know, I actually felt bad after I posted that reply, but I just couldn't believe that she would have to ask someone elses opinion about leaving a "man", (and I use that term loosely) that would sexually abuse her daughter! I have read a lot of your replies, and to tell you the truth, you seem to be the voice of reason most of the time. I cannot believe some of the things that I read on this forum. I know that people make mistakes, and nobody is perfect, but, WOW, some of these things could have easily been avoided with a little bit of thought and common sense. I am NOT in any way saying that I am perfect. I just wish some of these people would think about what they are doing. It would save them a lot of trouble.
Anyway, thanks for welcoming me, and keep up the great responses. I look forward to reading them.
TeeK58

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: IAAL

TeeK58 said:
You know, I actually felt bad after I posted that reply, but I just couldn't believe that she would have to ask someone elses opinion about leaving a "man", (and I use that term loosely) that would sexually abuse her daughter! I have read a lot of your replies, and to tell you the truth, you seem to be the voice of reason most of the time. I cannot believe some of the things that I read on this forum. I know that people make mistakes, and nobody is perfect, but, WOW, some of these things could have easily been avoided with a little bit of thought and common sense. I am NOT in any way saying that I am perfect. I just wish some of these people would think about what they are doing. It would save them a lot of trouble.
Anyway, thanks for welcoming me, and keep up the great responses. I look forward to reading them.
TeeK58

My response:

Teek, don't feel bad. Sometimes, people need a swift kick in the teeth rather than legal advice. You're absolutely right about "common sense." If people would only "conceptualize" about an "outcome" of something they're thinking of doing before they do it, they wouldn't have so many problems. But, they don't, and they wind up getting into trouble. No damn common sense.

As an example, some people come here in the Landlord/Tenant forum and ask questions about "basic" problems. They wouldn't have these "simplistic" problems if they just bought a cheap book on Landlord/Tenant law. That way, they'd know how to head-off a potential problem, or easily learn how to "fix" a basic problem. A lousy, little, cheap book at their local bookstore - - that's all it takes. But, we are constantly getting the same questions like, "How do I evict this tenant?" C'mon, "buy a book!" They think we can give them the "answer" in a sentence or two, when a book has a "chapter" or two on their issue.

Common sense. Just look past your nose and visualize potential problems. That's all. But, a lot of them can't even do that because they don't have the education to know what "conceptualization" even means. They thought that "dropping out of high school" was "no big deal." Well, guess what?

It's like they're living on "instinct" - - but even their instincts stink.

IAAL

A

ahutchGA

Agree

IAAL,

Or the ones who appear to want to beat the system. "I have this contract, how do I get out of it?" Or "How do I get out of paying my bills?"

Just my opinion...

:)

HomeGuru

IAAL, Amen to that, brother.
Maybe I'll make some blanket responses to keep on file and paste to specifc threads as needed.

You are kidding, aren't you?
Your post is too long.
Your post is too confusing.
Do you have a question?
This is not Dear Abby.
Did you even graduate?
Buy a book on the subject.
YOU ARE SHOUTING!!!!
Why should we help you?
Loser, loser, loser.
3 DUI's and you want help?
You moron (jerk, idiot....)
Another stupid ebay post.
Pyramid scheme.
US Laws Only.
Duplicate post.
What we worry?
Don't leave home without it.
Hire an attorney.
Shut the hell up already.
Leave this website now.
Shoo fly don't bother me.
Bad boy, bad boy, watcha...

A

ahutchGA

HomeGuru...

LOL!

I like that idea!

Here are some more:

1) Are you even LISTENING to what we're telling you?

2) Don't post to me in that tone of voice, young man/woman!

3) Pay your bills.

4) We won't hold your hand and tell you it'll be OK.

5) Don't ask for only lawyers to respond. You never know who's been in your shoes and has valuable advice.

:)

N

noahsmom

Wow...looks like all of you are having a grand time at this woman's expense.

stephenk...if you think this woman has the lowest self esteem on earth - you just lowered it one more notch with your comments. Yep...the answer is pretty obvious to everyone else, but she wouldn't have posted here if she knew what to do.

Maybe you can try a little tact in your responses...you guys that posted here obviously have a 'holier than thou' attitude. I see stephenk and IAAL are attornies...well that explains alot. Hey IAAL...don't you have any clients or what? You sure have alot of time to make 15,000+ posts....

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">