• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sexual Assault?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MsJAnonymous

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana

Hi. This is not rape, I don't even know if this is a crime or not. It was wrong, but don't know if it is a crime and if so, what it falls under? I know only the DA can file charges, but I don't even know where to begin.

On Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009, I was at my sisters house which is two hours away. Everyone else was out or on their way back to her house. My brother in law and I were at my sisters alone. He walks into the living room where I was sitting, pulls down his pants, his underware, exposing his genitals to me -- grabs my ches (all in one instant) and then says to me, .."lets do it...wannna do it".

He was standing in front of me, not on me. I crossed my arms over my chest as a bloing motion to push away if you will....

He pulled up his underware and pants and walked into the other room. I said to him "why the hell did you do that" and he replied with "I don't know".
He then said "don't be freaked out or don't be all freaked out" and asked me if I was going to tell my sister. I was shocked.

I had to wait for my sister to return as she had my young dautghter with her.

My sister is aware of what happened now.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">