• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sexual violence protection order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ghost2927

Altoona, PA

my x applied for a temporary sexual violence protection order and it was granted and hearing is scheduled for May 5th. The following are her reasons for the order.would like to file to protect my children as well as myself. Mr. me has not been in contact with his daughter H in 3 years. As of April 24th 2015 my older daughter told my mother MH that when she was 8 years old that Mr. me inappropriately touched her. She was embarrassed and never felt she needed to tell anyone. My mother contacted me and made me aware of the incident and I called Altoona Police and filed a report. My fear is that when he is notified about this his temper will get the best of him and he will come after us. In the time that Mr. me and I were together he would slap and push myself around. He also would make me feel like I needed him there. He would often become more angry and throw things. I fear that he will come to my home and harm my children or myself after being with Mr. me made me aware that he was charged with being with a 16 year old when he was 19 1 do not know all the facts that there are dockets that I came across after we broke up. I just want my children to be safe.

First i did not do any of that stuff and just 3 days before she filed for the order she was calling me leaving a message being polite and asking for me to please call her. Then her daughter (noy my daughter) who i did not inappropriately touch 5 years ago contacted me a few weeks ago on Facebook asking how i was doing etc said she her and her mom (my x girlfriend) and H (possibly my daughter) all missed me then she asked me if i would get back with her mom said we where cute together give it a shot etc. a week or two later i thought maybe to give it a shot and her mom got on Face book and the old arguing started again and i said hell with them all and she said she still wanted me in H's life and to call her and talk about it. but i was like hell with it I believe this is just a woman scorned. We do have a daughter together at least she could be but my x told me one day that she was not no dna was ever administered. The odd thing is she doesn't include Hannah in the order If iam so bad as she says which I am not why would she want me around or in H's life.

I have the face book messages printed out from my x and her daughter talking nice to me then now Should i even go to the hearing some say they are all rubber stamped will they even look at the messages to show just a few weeks ago a they had no fear of me and keep in mind i have not seen any of them in person for three years

what can i do I have no money they don't provide lawyers for defendants with this

Last edited by a moderator:

Proserpina

Altoona, PA

my x applied for a temporary sexual violence protection order and it was granted and hearing is scheduled for May 5th. The following are her reasons for the order.would like to file to protect my children as well as myself. Mr. me has not been in contact with his daughter H in 3 years. As of April 24th 2015 my older daughter told my mother MH that when she was 8 years old that Mr. me inappropriately touched her. She was embarrassed and never felt she needed to tell anyone. My mother contacted me and made me aware of the incident and I called Altoona Police and filed a report. My fear is that when he is notified about this his temper will get the best of him and he will come after us. In the time that Mr. me and I were together he would slap and push myself around. He also would make me feel like I needed him there. He would often become more angry and throw things. I fear that he will come to my home and harm my children or myself after being with Mr. me made me aware that he was charged with being with a 16 year old when he was 19 1 do not know all the facts that there are dockets that I came across after we broke up. I just want my children to be safe.
Okay, so that's Mom's version of events?

First i did not do any of that stuff and just 3 days before she filed for the order she was calling me leaving a message being polite and asking for me to please call her. Then her daughter (noy my daughter) who i did not inappropriately touch 5 years ago contacted me a few weeks ago on Facebook asking how i was doing etc said she her and her mom (my x girlfriend) and H (possibly my daughter) all missed me then she asked me if i would get back with her mom said we where cute together give it a shot etc. a week or two later i thought maybe to give it a shot and her mom got on Face book and the old arguing started again and i said hell with them all and she said she still wanted me in H's life and to call her and talk about it. but i was like hell with it I believe this is just a woman scorned. We do have a daughter together at least she could be but my x told me one day that she was not no dna was ever administered. The odd thing is she doesn't include H in the order If iam so bad as she says which I am not why would she want me around or in H's life.

I have the face book messages printed out from my x and her daughter talking nice to me then now Should i even go to the hearing some say they are all rubber stamped will they even look at the messages to show just a few weeks ago a they had no fear of me and keep in mind i have not seen any of them in person for three years

what can i do I have no money they don't provide lawyers for defendants with this
You need an attorney. This is more serious than I think you understand, and of COURSE you need to go to the hearing if you want to defend yourself!

Last edited by a moderator:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">