• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Stalking charges?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jst42

You are very Welcome. ;)
Right. And if you'd like to make any other worthless and derogatory comments to try and get attention from me you're more than welcome to. If you want I can PM you my address and phone number so you can continue to harass me nonstop about how much of a creep I am. Don't worry I won't file any restraining orders.

Just Blue

Right. And if you'd like to make any other worthless and derogatory comments to try and get attention from me you're more than welcome to. If you want I can PM you my address and phone number so you can continue to harass me nonstop about how much of a creep I am. Don't worry I won't file any restraining orders.
How very charming you are!! Mom must be so proud!! :rolleyes:

Jst42

How very charming you are!! Mom must be so proud!! :rolleyes:
She is, and thank you. I'm sure my future employers at a well paying job will see things the same way. I'm a good looking guy so it will be easy to explain away this mess if it does come to that ;)

Eekamouse

She is, and thank you. I'm sure my future employers at a well paying job will see things the same way. I'm a good looking guy so it will be easy to explain away this mess if it does come to that ;)
I suspect you aren't even as hot as you like to think you are. The chick you've been stalking sure doesn't think you're all that, now does she?:D:D:D

Jst42

I suspect you aren't even as hot as you like to think you are. The chick you've been stalking sure doesn't think you're all that, now does she?:D:D:D
Anyone is as hot as they think they are, no more no less. The situation between me and her is unfortunate, has nothing to do with whether I was ever physically attractive enough to be with her or not.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
If you seriously believe that, all I can do is shake my head and remind you, when you come back here wondering why you can't find a job, that you heard it here first.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">