• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Stepdaughter abuse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

z9515

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

My step daughter recently came back to live with us after living for a while about a year with her aunt
My wife's idea. the thing is that her daugther had declared War to me every since she was 12 years old making me miserable stealing stuff from me watches, jackets, shoes only the nice stuff, will talk bad about me to her friends and relatives for instance refering to me as
"the stupid boyfriend of my Mom" She is 20 years old now and came back with a vengeance We now have another 5 year old daugther and happy married and and she talks to me using extreme foul language in front of my daughter. I showed her the door and I am afraid she might come back, my question is what do I need to place her in Restriction OrderWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Hot Topic

Your stepdaughter obviously resented your presence. How did her mother deal with the situation?

How is she, as your wife, dealing with the current situation? I find it interesting that you don't mention her. As the girl's stepfather, you had no legal rights. Now you do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">