• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

to thebobot...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ladyback1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Wherever you are...

Yeah, I do know EXACTLY what it is like to deal with a bipolar, sociopath, who on a regular basis punched, kicked, hit, shoved, etc. Oh, and yeah, he yelled, screamed and threatened to kill me, as well as killing any of my family that helped me....

When I got my backbone back (after 15 years), I filed for divorce. Oh, and my divorce was final in less than a month (so there was NO question about adultery on my part)....He called the cops on my after the divorce, he harassed and "checked up on me"...I have tons of emails, texts, and correspondence where he continued to be a complete and utter jerk.
He has gotten me fired from a job!

And there is still no way in the world that I would have allowed him to control me to the point that I didn't get to see the kids (of course, I have custody so that wasn't an issue for me)

Stop playing at being a victim, pull on your big boy panties and get the divorce finalized. You'll have a better leg to stand on as far as the harassment, if you are DIVORCED!
And pull on those same panties and visit your kids. Learn to be a duck....let her crap roll off your back.
You want to compare war stories on CRAZY Exs? I bet I have more, and I bet mine are a little more bloody than yours.
Why haven't you blocked her from your email??
And don't answer her calls....let them go straight to voice mail. STOP letting her control you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">