• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is there any legal action I can take with this case?? PLEASE HELP ME OUT

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

justice23

Hi
I need to know if i can sue ex boyfriend for emotional abuse thats resulted in bad health and taken hard toll on my life.
I was in a long distance relationship with my ex for two and half years.he lives in another country. I put in alot of blood ,sweat and tears more then anything. On our two year anniversary he left me and treated me like trash . he wouldnt even explaine to me why he left or treat like a human being. then two weeks after that, the night before my birthday he abused me alot and the next day on my biirthday i was in hosptial for two days and in bed for a week. he left me one month before he came ...i bought clothes and alot of stuff . I failed my uni subject , i lost my friends . i was in bed for 4months. after all that he kept emotionally torturing me and being as nasty as possible . once in a while he comes back ans absuses me . i have seen a pastor and counselor . nothing seems to help me geth through this nightmare and agony im in .i havent worked at all , i cant go to work from all the pain and distress. I have no life anymore no matter how hard i try and go out. at night i cant sleep . i have horrible nightmares.I lost my life, no matter how hard i try this emotional abuse has broken beyond anything.. he even called the police on me but nothing happened but he did it anyway .he did alll this to me for no reason at all. please tell me theres a way i can get justice for what i went through and continue to deal with. is there any fform of legal action i can take.theres alot more to it but that what a basic outline of my emotional torture and abuse. i lost my life with all this pain that doesnt go away . iwaited 2 and half years and the month before he was suppose to come he up and left me like trash. One more thing , 4 days beofre he left me...finally after 2 years i decided to get show my body bare on webcam ..weeks after when we broke up he told me he got what he wanted and that i should fckk off. He used and abused me. four days later he leaves without any expnantion and was cheating on me at tha time. Im a virgin and no man has ever seen my body it part of out culutre but i showed him and that damagin thing he did to me and said. hopefully i can get closure through the legal system and justice . is there anyway ?? Sorry if everything is unclear if you want me to write a proper version please let me know. this is a rough outline .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">