• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is there any way to warn an abusive ex's new woman about what she is in for?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PleaseAdvise...

Illinois: I was in a relationship with a Narcissist. Full-blown personality disorder. He was verbally, emotionally, and financially abusive. In the process of getting out of that relationship and getting my money back from him (I had to sue him), I spoke with his sister and his ex-wife, who both indicated he had a history of this behavior. His ex-wife had support him for years (he was unemployed) while he abuse drugs and alcohol. He also abused her by calling her names, starting a smear campaign with the neighbors, threatening to have his "mob connections take care of her", etc. He has contacted me recently, but trying to make it look like I'm getting in touch with him. I finally had to block his number because telling him to leave me alone was not enough. He is grooming his next victim. I there a way to warn her about what she will soon face with him without setting myself up for legal action from him? I simply want to tell her the truth of what he is so she can protect herself. I really want to have nothing to do with the situation at all, but nobody deserves to be treated the way he treats women.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">