• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

third party involved with restraining order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

swiftly

I live in cook county il today I was issued with a 2 year restraining order against my ef gf and her family. After court she was texting my cousin and asked him to say something to me then delete it after he had read it. He still has the texts but I want to know if she can get in trouble for it also will my cousin face anything? What should I do?

Antigone*

I live in cook county il today I was issued with a 2 year restraining order against my ef gf and her family. After court she was texting my cousin and asked him to say something to me then delete it after he had read it. He still has the texts but I want to know if she can get in trouble for it also will my cousin face anything? What should I do?
You already have a thread going on this very subject. Do yourself a favor and forget that you even know this lady. Worry about yourself and your conduct, let the others worry about theirs.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">